The Only 100% Clear Self-Ligating Bracket, Now With 2X The Rotational Control.
Ormco's newest addition to the progressive line of Damon System products—Damon Clear2—features standard torque bracket advancements and precision engineering for enhanced treatment efficiency and consistency. Leveraging the popular core design of the original Damon Clear bracket, Damon Clear2 offers doctors:
- Two times the rotational control due to a new ultra-precision slot for meticulous finishing and faster treatment
- A patient preferred aesthetic bracket with a 100% clear body and door
- Low friction, passive self-ligating brackets combined with the Damon System's hi-tech light-force archwires resulting in less unwanted forces
- Crystal clear design with polycrystalline alumina (PCA) that is resistant to staining
- Patented SpinTek slide for easy wire changes
- Smooth, rounded corners for outstanding patient comfort
- Patented laser-etched pad for optimal bond strength and reliability
- Damon Clear2—an ideal solution for today's image-conscious adults and teens—is ideal for numerous cases, including patients with crowding, flat profiles, open bites and individuals in need of crossbite correction and arch development.
To order, please contact your Ormco sales representative or fill out an interest form.
Affordable, Low–Profile Buccal Tube
Accent Mini is an affordable, low-profile buccal tube that is easy to place and fits securely on first and second molars while providing outstanding patient comfort. With enhanced features such as a bendable "J" hook, flared mesial slot opening and distal extension, Accent Mini helps doctors provide better clinical management while using their preferred treatment mechanics.
- Contoured, low profile design for a precision fit with less occlusal interference and greater patient comfort
- Single–piece with patented laser-etched base for optimal bond strength and reliability
- Scribe line for accurate bracket placement and precision finishing
- Flared mesial slot opening for easy wire changes
- Bendable "J" hook for greater elastic retention and patient comfort
- Scaler notch along the M–D length for easy adhesive loading and angulation adjustments
- Purchase point for easier holding with tweezers or bracket holders
- "T" hook on lower first molar for elastic retention and patient comfort
- Available in Damon® System and MBT* prescriptions